It’s good to know that you’ve been fixing minor wiring issues around the house or office. However, if major electrical problems happen, make sure to take caution in DIY-ing the issues. Unless you’re really an expert and licensed electrician, there are still lots of technical guidelines to follow when doing complex tasks.
To uphold your safety and those around you, contact commercial electricians in Melbourne to do the following tasks – these are the jobs only pros can do:
- Carry out electrical fit-out projects – Only pros can handle the initial installation of all your electrical work during the office or home fit-out phase.
- Install an automation system – Experts can equip your home or office with a centralised and automated system of controls for all your appliances and devices. This will give your property a brain of its own, shutting down appliances and devices at specific hours of the day.
- Setup lighting features for the indoor and outdoor areas – Master Electricians are adept at lighting up your exterior and interior areas, especially in choosing cost-efficient, sustainable lighting fixtures like accent lights, emergency lights, wall-mounted lamps and garden lights.
- Install communications and data cables – Pros will make sure your Internet cables and communication lines are fully functional. At the same time, they’ll ensure all your devices are connected to your data and com cables efficiently so that you’ll stay connected with your loved ones.
- Equip your premises with security features – Experts will put you and your family’s safety first by installing surveillance cameras, alarms and other security features. These are all tied up to a central control system that will record all goings-on around the house or office for monitoring when you’re not around.
- Perform a test and tag procedure – Only pros have the right tools and techniques to test and tag equipment appropriately, making sure you can control its usage on-site.
- Upgrade, replace or repair the switchboard – Pros can fix or replace your current switchboard if it’s no longer capable of accommodating your power demands.
- Conduct a switchboard thermal imaging – Even before your switchboard starts to show wear and tear, experts can conduct a thermal imaging inspection to see whether your device needs replacement or not.
- Carry out a rewiring procedure – If your home or office wires are already malfunctioning, call on the pros to rewire your home. They will install new cables and wires. Plus, they will organise and child-proof the wires to avoid clutter.
- Do a thorough electrical maintenance – Only the experts have the proper tools and expertise to carry out a comprehensive electrical maintenance procedure for both homes and offices.
The good thing about hiring a pro for all your electrical work needs is that they will give you a quote on how long the project will be completed, as well as the total amount you’re going to pay. This means, they will do all the dirty work for, including the acquisition of supplies and project planning. Unlike if you DIY, hiring experts would mean you’re going to save time and effort for your project.
What are you waiting for? Call 1300 EDC SOL(1300 332 765) to talk with one of EDC Solutions’ Master Electricians. We have a team of licensed and tenured electricians who can take charge of all these tasks.